Monday, May 14, 2018

shahrukh khan top 10 song

The Top Ten

1Kal Ho Naa Ho - Kal Ho Naa Ho
World's most beautiful song
I like this song very much because it is heart touching
A song that really gives pleasure anywhere, anytime...


2Suraj Hua Maddham - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
This song is long and beautiful
All time number 1 song
The best song



3Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
This is all time movie.and the song is awesome


4Aankhein Khuli - Mohabbatein
What where the other songs are like main yahaan hoo
I love saharukh sir
He is just extra ordinary
kamala




5Yeh Ladka Hai Allah - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
I love thi song and you too srk+8


6Om Shanti Om - Om Shanti Om
This very very brilliant song but why on 10th rank!
What a song I love you srk
Isay that ireally feel as that time is the bad time of world when some one say you I love you I kill her I only love you
Best song... srk you r best... I don't if you will see this or not but I want to say that I love you... And always... Because you r good looking...
Handsome...
Best in the world...
& a very good human being...
Love you stk...


7Mitwa - kabhi alveda na kehna
Sharukh khan best actor in the world 
Most favorite song.. ♥ 

 

8Yeh Ladka Hai Deewana - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Udit narayan is awesomr with SRK.
Srk and kajol another blockbuster movie
Nice


9Jabra Fan - Fan
10Maahi Ve - Kal Ho Naa Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo hints at potential departure from Real Madrid after Champions League Final

Cristiano Ronaldo hints at potential departure from Real Madrid after Champions League Final Real Madrid  conquered their 13...